Marrying journalistic rigour with thorough data analysis, Femedic Lab's digital insights reports provide a clear picture of the trends, audience needs, and opportunities within a digital content space
Each report is bespoke, and uncovers opportunities for how you can add value and be meaningfully visibile within that space.
Treating web content as data, each report analyses various data points — including language use and search terms — alongside interviews with people within your target audience.
Our reports provide actionable insights based around your business goals, and each contains recommendations and guidance for how insights should be interpreted and implemented.
Discover how to position yourself and create content that meaningfully connects with your audience
Taking your product, service, or a topic area you want to target, each report investigates:
- Tone, language, and sentiment: how are topics being positioned within this digital space?
- Informational coverage: what is being covered, and what is being left out?
- Audience pain points, needs, and associations — and how these progress over time
- Differentiation and gaining visibility: identifying challenges and opportunities within the competitive search & digital space
- Trend analysis: what push and pull factors is this digital space defined by?
- Inclusion: is digital content within this space working hard enough to address and include all audiences?
Find out what your audience really wants — and how you can give it to them
Audiences seek out and engage with content online for different reasons, and at different points in time. Our reports not only identify audience needs and pain points but provide specific and actionable insight about how you can meaningfully address these. Each report includes:
- Executive summary of findings
- Breakdown of key results and opportunities for analyses listed above
- Overview of competitive space: key players, threats, opportunities
- Visual summary of key opportunities
- Practical recommendations for how these can be addressed in ways that meet your business goals
Where journalistic rigour meets marketing
Good journalism requires strong research skills, including finding credible and strong sources and getting the right information from them.
Good marketing also requires strong research: collecting and analysing the right data, and understanding how to apply these insights to commercial goals. We are experienced in both fields and combine the best of both worlds to produce insights that are commercial and actionable — but with a human edge
We find opportunities and give practical advice on how you can make the most of them
You might have the best insights in the world, but what good are they if you don't know how to use them? Each report includes a summary of findings and opportunities, along with practical recommendations and guidance on how these can be implemented.